Saturday, December 13, 2008

The last Run – Dec 12,2008

Before I started the whole marathon program, I used to run on and off on the treadmill in the gym and the maximum I could ever run was 3.14 miles (that's PI for the non-math folks). May be having some inclination to numbers has got something to limiting my distance to PI all the time. This was a biggest wall for me for a long time until I started the marathon program. So, I thought it would be appropriate to run this same distance for my last run before the marathon on Sunday. The evening for perfect for running with temperate in 50's F. I ran the PI (3.14) in the neighborhood which has got some good trails for runners.

Here are the stats form the GPS:

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

None

None

Evening

Easy Run

3.14

0:27:30

8:45

6.8

406

159

No comments: