Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tempo Run – Dec 2,2008

After the quick workout, I reached the trail to run about 5 miles. Since it was cold, I had to run with a jacket on. After finishing the first mile, I took a quick break and did the next 2 miles. Since I am not yet used to running the cold weather, I am not able to endure the cold and run for a long time continuously. I am taking a one or two minute breaks after every one or two miles. I need to improve the endurance and running in the cold. There is always a bit of extra resistance when you run in trousers and a jacket on instead of running of in shorts and T-Shirt. I am hoping a for a milder day on the day of the marathon!

Here are the stats from GPS:


 

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Strength

Shoulder,Chest

Running

Tempo Run

5:01

0:41:39

8:19

7.2

641

169

No comments: