Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weight Training and Ice Skating Class 3 – Aug 26, 2008

In the morning, I did some weight training. I am going to keep track of the exercises that I am doing from the next time on. I am also reading a book on how to do the exercises for the various parts of the body. "The Book of Muscle" . This is a good source of how to do the warm up for the strength training, the specific exercises for the various parts of the body and it also gives a regimen to follow for the upper body. The best part is the pictorial representation for each exercise. I will post some excerpts from the book in the future !

The ice skating training in the evening was great ! I was able to skate on the ice fluently. It's amazing what 3 classes can do to your expertise level. Of course, it helps to have a great instructor. I have not been doing much a practice other than during and after the class and that's just once a week. I am thinking of buying some roller blades to do my own training on the road J

No comments: