Saturday, November 8, 2008

The 5 mile Tempo Run – Nov 5, 2008

I was very tired after the half marathon and since I didn't do any post run stretches, the legs were hurting very much. So, I was not able to do any running on Mon &Tue. I decided to do a 9 mile tempo run today. I started running at 8:30 min/mile pace for the first 3 miles. After running for 3 miles, I realized that I had lost my keys somewhere. So, I just turned back and ran back to the starting point for about 2.25 miles @ 9 min/mile. I slowed down to make sure I can look for the keys on the trail. Not finding the keys until then, I just walked for the last mile. I finally found the key at the starting of the trail. I was too tired at this point to go back. I just went back after finishing 5.25 miles.

Here are the stats from the GPS:

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Running

Tempo Run: 5.26 miles@8:46/mile

None

None

5.26

0:46:07

8:46

6.8

676

165

No comments: