Monday, November 17, 2008

Tempo Run – Nov 17,2008

After taking a day off from running y'day, I ran again in the noon at work with the colleague who just keeps pushing me to get faster. Although I felt really tired after the first 2 miles, I managed to keep up with him for the next 3 and in the process managed to finish my fastest 5 miles so far which is reflected in the high average heart rate. I was totally out of breath after this run. I would never have pushed myself to reach this speed if not for the relentless Russian colleague J

Here are the stats from the GPS:

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Running

Tempo Run

None

None

5.2

0:41:53

8:03

7.5

682

174

No comments: