Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Weekly Long Run – Nov 19,2008

As the marathon approaches closer, the mid week runs have become longer. It was a 10 mile run today. I ran from my house to the trail which is about 2 miles, and then I ran 6 miles on the trail and finally ran 2 miles back to the house. I took about 3 water breaks. I was able to maintain the 8:40 pace consistently throughout the run. I should try to reduce the average heart rate for this pace to maintain the pace for the entire marathon distance.


 

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Running

Weekday Long Run

None

None

10.01

1:26:46

8:40

6.9

1283

163


 

I also played 3 good volleyball games during lunch time at work. This was part of a tournament at work. There are about 4 teams competing. So, this was like a semi-final game. We are through to finals which are scheduled for Friday !

No comments: