Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekday Long Run – Nov 12, 2008

As I get closer to the marathon, the Wednesday runs are getting longer so that I can increase the total number of miles during the week. I started at 7:30 am to do the 9 miles. I usually do the weekday long runs on the trail near my house. This time, I decided to run directly from the house to the trail instead of driving to the trail which is about 2 miles from my house. I was able to maintain 8:45 min/mile for the first 5 miles but slowed down a little after that. I managed to finish the 9 miles in about 80 minutes at an average pace of 8:50 min/mile. Here are the stats from the GPS


 

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Running

Tempo Run

None

None

9.1

1:20:30

8:50

6.8

1171

161

No comments: