Saturday, October 4, 2008

Easy Run – Oct 2,2008

After doing the strength training in the morning, I decided to a run at easy pace in the evening. The marathon training calls for 4 runs per week with one of the runs being a easy run. Today, I bought a new water bottle that can be held in the hand. I used the bottle hanging from my waist so far which caused some rashes during my long run. I reached the Chisholm Trail at 6:30 pm and started the run. At the beginning, I thought I would do only 4 but half way through I was feeling good and so ended up doing 5 miles. Here is the log from the GPS


 

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

      

Strength

Gym - Back & Biceps

Running

Easy Run

5.1

0:54:46

10:44

5.6

655

147

No comments: