Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sunday Triple Play – Part 1 – Cycling – Oct 26,2008

Sunday is the day meant for waking up late. I woke up at 8:00 am and while having my morning cup of coffee, I noticed the perfect weather for any outdoor activity. There are some advantages of living in Texas such as weather in Winter! I decided to go for a hour and half cycling trip. I decided to do the cycling at each pace as I didn't want to stress my legs anymore. I reached the campion trail at 9:00 am and finished the first lap (about 9 miles) in 36 minutes. I finished the second lap in 35 minutes. My speed for cycling was a mile slower than my usual pace and the average heart rate was also much lesser than any of my other cardio activities indicating the easy nature of the cycling.

Here are the stats form the GPS:

Activity

Type

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

Morning

Morning

Evening

Evening

  

  

  

  

  

  

Cycling

Cycling

Strength

Gym - Shoulder, Biceps & Triceps

23:25

1:33:16

4:00

15

1225

125


 

No comments: