Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sunday Triple Play – Part 3 – Volleyball – Oct 27,2008

While I like running and going to the gym, there is nothing that matches playing a team game when it comes to fun and some exercise. I have been playing volley ball on and off for the past 6 months with a group of friends that I had since grad school. It's always a fun occasion when we all meet and play the beach volleyball. It's just a sand volleyball court in an apartment complex. We played about 4 games and I was happy to be in the winning team in all 4 games. One of the guys twisted his ankle and I almost hurt my leg but it's still worth it. What's a game without some injury.

This was the culmination of a busy weekend when I did cycling, gym and Volleyball ! A fun filled weekend for sure !

No comments: