Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hill Training in Gym – Sep 25,2008

After doing some strength training this morning, I decided to some hill workout in the office gym. I hate running on a tread mill but you get very few good hills in Dallas. So, I had to resort to doing the "Treadmill Hill" running. I started with a normal gradient running at 6 miles / hour, then slowly increased the gradient to 10 and then 15 and brought it down to 10 and 5 etc..It was very had running on the incline in the gym. Moreover, it was really boring running on the treadmill. I managed to run 3.5 miles in 45 min. But it was a good workout to get used to the incline.

Here are the stats from the Treadmill

Date

Day

Activity

Type

Miles

Time (HH:MM:SS)

Avg. Pace (min/Mile)

Avg. Speed

Calories Burnt

Avg. Heart Rate

25-Sep

Thu

Running

Hill

3.5

0:45:00

12:40

4.7

526

145

No comments: